We are looking for a motivated sales manager to represent Can Pep Rey, collections and company, to the domestic and international markets and to a given portfolio of wholesale customers. One of the primary roles will be to increase Can Pep Rey´s sales turnover by maintaining, managing and building the client base with a view to long-term relationships founded on excellent client service and mutual trust and loyalty. The aim of the role is to extend it into a full time position and to integrate a new member into our team that is looking to grow with us.
RESPONSIBILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Ensure integrity of input in database and update sales information such as sell through reports, ensure that inputs are accurate.
- Maintain and communicate with management the weekly sell-through information on clients so that they can take actions,
- Develop, maintain, and communicate global knowledge of the luxury marketplace including but not limited to relevant/key stores, ready-to-wear competitors and general industry standards/norms, competition pricing and quality.
CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Establish close and high-communication relationships with existing clients, demonstrating exemplary client service on resolving issues, proactively proposing ideas and providing information.
- Produce seasonal sales pack to give to stores (press release, look book, styling suggestions).
- Track Can Pep Rey products on internet sites of our clients to provide feedback to clients, to revise texts or to suggest styling changes, and communicate proposals.
- Within the parameters defined by the budget, call on stores and work with sales teams in the stores.
SHOWROOM SALES AND SHOWROOM MANAGEMENT
- Collaborate with merchandising/production/management to price the collection in light of budgets, targets, production constraints. With fellow sales team members, help produce linesheets and price sheets.
- Work in updating Le New Black with new collection information, pricing and pictures.
- Coordinate pre-market weeks to make appointments, manage client overlap, showroom staffing, and all document preparation.
- Attend all showroom activity in Paris (2 times per year).
- Take ownership of the order inputting and send order confirmations.
POST SHOWROOM CLIENT ACTIVITY, DELIVERIES AND ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE
- Work with production teams and management to issue the production order by following up with clients so orders are submitted ASAP post market.
- Manage client expectations for deliveries and work with logistics and production teams to ensure timely delivery as required by clients.
- Make sure that clients pay on time, chase up late payers, and actively seek solutions satisfactory for the company and amenable to the client for receiving payments.
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 1 year experience at a fashion brand
- Understanding of retail math including mark-up, sell-through, OTB and gross margin.
- Strong Excel skills and willingness to develop further;
- Good understanding of the sales processes, principles and systems;
- Ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table, keen to progress and develop within a growing team;
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to plan, and prioritize working with stringent deadlines;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A high level of English, spoken and written.
What we offer:
We are a young international team with a variety of creative endeavours. Can Pep Rey is focused on high quality clothing with an ethical and sustainable approach. We hire for potential. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.