Part-time Design Assistant
Can Pep Rey is looking for a Part- time Design Assistant to join the design team based in Barcelona, where we create two collections per year that are presented in Paris and Tokyo.
We are looking for a student that can support our design team in graphic and organizational tasks.
You must possess an affinity for fashion and clothing, attention to detail, you must be able to prioritize duties under pressure and deliver precise results within tight deadlines.
What you’ll do:
- Support the sampling and production process
- Create tech files for our collections and merchandising projects
- Organize sampling orders for raw materials
- Research new raw materials and sustainable solutions
- Organize product and raw material infrastructure
What we’re looking for:
- Strong Illustrator skills and willingness to develop further;
- Good understanding of fashion design processes and requirements
- Ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table, keen to progress and develop within a growing team;
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to plan, and prioritize working with stringent deadlines;
- Very good English skills
Flexibility on tasks
What we offer:
We are a young international team with a variety of creative endeavours. Can Pep Rey is focused on high quality clothing with an ethical and sustainable approach. We hire for potential. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.
Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org