Can Pep Rey is looking for a Back Office Specialist to join the operative team based in Barcelona.
We are looking for an extremely organized person with an analytic background and/or at least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
You must be able to perform administrative and operational tasks to support the Back Office and Merchandising team. You must possess strong business acumen, attention to detail and analytical skills. You must be able to prioritize duties under pressure and deliver precise results within tight deadlines.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and schedule weekly payments for Accounting
- Monitor all vendor invoices are received and vouched on time
- Communicate with vendors and merchants to resolve issues with invoices
- Issuing and controlling receivable invoices
- Issue debit or credit notes for any shortages or over-shipment
- Identifying new procedures to improve and optimize the processes;
- Generating back office reports and data analysis;
- Review aging report and resolve any long outstanding items
- Support the sampling and production process
- Setting and overviewing deadlines
- Prepare orders and shipments
- Manage and organize webshop returns and refunds
What we’re looking for:
- Strong Excel skills and willingness to develop further;
- Good understanding of logistic processes, principles and systems;
- Ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table, keen to progress and develop within a growing team;
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to plan, and prioritize working with stringent deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills as well as high level of numerical and commercial reasoning.
What we offer:
We are a young international team with a variety of creative endeavours. Can Pep Rey is focused on high quality clothing with an ethical and sustainable approach. We hire for potential. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.
Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org